Langsung ke konten utama

My Dream




MY DREAM


    My name is Aura Natha Nadya, I am 17 years old right now. I was born in 2001. I have one older brother, and I am the youngest child. My brother studied at University Putra Malaysia (UPM) majoring in accounting. And I do not forget that I have two parents, one father, and one mother. Whom I love and be proud of.

    My hobby is sports badminton, basketball,volleyball,futsal, and ping pong. Since childhood I like to be invited to badminton by my father. Since the third grade my elementary school stopped badminton, because my brother will face the national exam. Until now I am very sorry, because if I did not stop badminton until now, Inshallah I have become a professional player and that can make parents happy little by little. After I entered seventh grade of junior high school, I was invited to take part in basketball extracurricular activities. So why do I know basketball? that's all because I was invited by my friend to join basketball. And my target for basketball is the upcoming POPNAS (National Student Sports Week) 2019 In Papua. And hope that I can be part of the POPNAS basketball core team, representing the West Java Province.

    Some of the achievements that I remember in the basketball branch:
- 2014 & 2015 Yogyakarta National Championship (gold medal)
- 2016 Jakarta National Championship (bronze medal)
- Bandung PERBASI Cup Championship 2016 (first place)
- 2016 Bekasi National Championship & 2017 (first place)
- 3x3 Karawang 2017 regional championship (first place)
- Championship Hoops Station 2017 (gold medal)
- 2017 YOSUKA Championship (first place)
- PERBASI Cup 3x3 2018 Bandung (gold medal)
- Championship of UNPAD Cup 3x3 2018 Bandung (gold medal)
- ITHB Cup Championship 3x3 2018 Bandung (first place)
- Bandung Cup Perbasi Championship (silver medal)
- Bandung Scorpio Cup Championship (first winner)
- POPDA Regional Student Sports Week Championship (gold medal)
- Best Player of the 2016 & 2017 National Championships
- Best Player of the 2018 Scorpio Cup Championship

    My dream, I want to make my parents happy and go to the holy land of Mecca, with that I must love and focus on my current field, to achieve my dream goals.
    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Ispiration: Soeharto

President Suharto President Suharto is the second president of Indonesia after Soekarno. He is being the longest period as the president of Indonesia than the others presidents. He started to be the president of Indonesia in 1967 and finished in 1998. During 31 years he is being a president of Indonesia and being Indonesia as the reluctant country in the world, being the rice self-supporting country as his successful policy. The long name of President Suharto is Jend. Besar TNI Purn. Haji Muhammad Soeharto. He was born on June 8, 1921 in Kemuduk area, Argomulyo Village, Sedayu District, Bantul, and Yogyakarta. His father is Kertosudiro as the one waters staff of his village governance and his mother is Sukirah. When President Suharto was eight years old, he had already in elementary school. Then after he was adult, he entered to the military school and being the best military student in Sekolah Bintara in 1941. With that achievement, he was success to be the TNI soldierin
No. Name                   Offers      Suggestion 1. Isti and Intan            VV              V 2. Luvita and Widya     V              V 3.  Astri and Silvin         V              V 4.  Asti and Fathimah    V             VV 5.  Bagas and Ridwan    V              V 6. Fajar and Ray             V              V 7. Fathan and Abdul    VV             VV 8.  Yustavia and Putri    V             VV 9.  Pretty and Vira          V             VV 10. Larisa, Aulia, and Shaleemar                       V              V 1. Isti and Intan Offers: Do you want me to take you to ABC Clinic? Suggestions : - I suggest that because the service is good - What if I buy porridge in bazaar for you? 2. Luvita and Widya Offers : May I give you a hand? Suggestions : Hmm I suggest you to focus on the half of project and the other half will be working by me 3.  Astri and Silvin Offers : Let’s go to the library to borrow a book! Suggestions : What if we learn together? 4.  Asti and Fath

Announcement Text

A ctivity 1 TEXT 1 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found “HELLO GEORGETOWN” Contents Found Information of the event including time/date/place specification Closing Contact Information TEXT 2 Elements of the Announcement Found/Not Found Details Opening Found “CALL FOR PROPOSALS (Fund by the European Commission)” Contents Found The ongoing outbreaks of H5N1 Avian Influenza in Indonesia have had a significant impact. Since August 2003, more than 10 million livestock have been affected and the H5N1 virus has crossed the species barrier resulting in at least 135 confirmed human cases with 110 deaths. Moreover, the potential exists for the H5N1 Avian Influenza virus to trigger a human pandemic. Research on clinical disease, virology and epidemiology of H5N1 in Indones