Langsung ke konten utama

My Ispiration: Soeharto


Hasil gambar

President Suharto

President Suharto is the second president of Indonesia after Soekarno. He is being the longest period as the president of Indonesia than the others presidents. He started to be the president of Indonesia in 1967 and finished in 1998. During 31 years he is being a president of Indonesia and being Indonesia as the reluctant country in the world, being the rice self-supporting country as his successful policy.
The long name of President Suharto is Jend. Besar TNI Purn. Haji Muhammad Soeharto. He was born on June 8, 1921 in Kemuduk area, Argomulyo Village, Sedayu District, Bantul, and Yogyakarta. His father is Kertosudiro as the one waters staff of his village governance and his mother is Sukirah.
When President Suharto was eight years old, he had already in elementary school. Then after he was adult, he entered to the military school and being the best military student in Sekolah Bintara in 1941. With that achievement, he was success to be the TNI soldiering October 5, 1945. It is after Indonesia got its independence.

President Suharto Family Life

President Suharto felt in love with the daughter of Mangkunegaran staff. And they were married on December 26, 1947 in Solo. From his marriage, he has some children. They are Siti Hardiyanti Hastuti, Sigit Harjojudanto, Bambang Trihatmojo, Siti Hediati Herijadi, Hutomo Mandala Putra, and Siti Hutami Endang Adiningsih.

Presiden Suharto‘s Career

The carrier of President Suharto is started from being the Sersan KNIL, Komandan PETA, mayor komandan resimen, Letnan Kolonel komandan batalyon, Panglima Sudirman private staff, and also as the Mayor Jenderal.
President Suharto has the international name, it is “the Smiling general”. It means that Suharto is the friendly general who always give the best smile when facing toward public.

President Suharto’s Achievement

President Suharto was success to care Yogyakarta from colonialism. Then he also successes to help Irian Barat for escaping from colonialism. Besides, he also help to kill the member of G30 s/PKI.

President Suharto

After having some difficult problem in his military career and political carrier, in March 1966 President Suharto got Supersemar from President Soekarno. The letter contents is about the mandate from Soekarno to Soeharto in order to save Indonesia from bad influence of colonialism.
Although the supersemar had already in the hand of Presiden Suharto, G30 s/PKI was still developed. Because of it, then MPRS ask Suharto become the president of Indonesia. So in March 1968, President Suharto was start to be the second president of Indonesia.
But after 31 years he become the president of Indonesia, he give the withdraw letter in 1998. It is because of the university student’s demo. Besides, the other reason is about the law case who make President Suharto should be responsible.
1.Soeharto started to be president from what year until when?
a. 1967-1978.
b. 1998-2008.
c. 1978-1998.
d. 1967-1998.
e. 1967-2008

2.Who is Soeharto parents?
a.Kertosudiro and Sukirah.
b.Hutomo Mandala Putra and Siti Hutami Endang Adiningsih.
c.Bambang Trihatmojo and Siti Hediati Herijadi.
d.Sigit Harjojudanto and Siti Hardiyanti Hastuti.
e.Kertpsudiro and Siti Hardiyanti Hastuti.

3.How many years Soeharto led Indonesia?
a.Twenty Seven Years.
b.Twenty Four Years.
c.Thirty One Years.
d.Thirty Years.
e.Twenty One Years.

4.What is Suharto's full name?
a. Jendral Besar TNI Purn. H.M. Soeharto.
b. TNI Purn. Haji Muhammad Soeharto.
c. Haji Muhammad Soeharto.
d. Purn. Haji Muhammad Soeharto.
e. Muhammad Soeharto

5.Soeharto was born on?
a.June 8, 1921.
b.June 8, 1922.
c.July 8, 1921.
d.July 8, 1922.
e.Augustus 8, 1922.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bakti Desa

BakDes    O nce upon a time,  we stay at home Mrs.Ai Rukmini. The job of mom Ai Rukmini is gardening. We are in one house four people. There is Asti,Me,Pretty,and Yustavia. There is very diferent from the situation In the city. There is very cool there. On the first time afternoon, we joined gymnastis, with the local residents. They are very friendly. BTW  Mrs. Ai Rukmini lived alone and her husband had just dread about three months ago. She had four children and had a family and his gradson named Azmi and Vira always acconpanied his grandmother.          Our second day to the Ciendog river. The road the river is very steep. We are there playing water with clasmate,When the trip to home there was an icident that the motorbike fell of f a cliff. Fortunatelly its fire.     The third day we go to Cisanti Lake, we are there jogging and enjoying the beauty of the place. When we go home Mrs.Ai Rukmini can't hold back her tears, bec...
No. Name                   Offers      Suggestion 1. Isti and Intan            VV              V 2. Luvita and Widya     V              V 3.  Astri and Silvin         V              V 4.  Asti and Fathimah    V             VV 5.  Bagas and Ridwan    V              V 6. Fajar and Ray             V              V 7. Fathan and Abdul    VV             VV 8.  Yustavia and Putri    V             VV 9.  Pretty and Vira          V             VV 10. Larisa, A...

My Dream

MY DREAM     My name is Aura Natha Nadya, I am 17 years old right now. I was born in 2001. I have one older brother, and I am the youngest child. My brother studied at University Putra Malaysia (UPM) majoring in accounting. And I do not forget that I have two parents, one father, and one mother. Whom I love and be proud of.     My hobby is sports badminton, basketball,volleyball,futsal, and ping pong. Since childhood I like to be invited to badminton by my father. Since the third grade my elementary school stopped badminton, because my brother will face the national exam. Until now I am very sorry, because if I did not stop badminton until now, Inshallah I have become a professional player and that can make parents happy little by little. After I entered seventh grade of junior high school, I was invited to take part in basketball extracurricular activities. So why do I know basketball? that's all because I was invited by my friend to join basketball. A...