Langsung ke konten utama

Debate

1. Topic: MUI disagree Taraweh in Monas

Pro: It's better to do Taraweh in Istiqlal Mosque near of the Monas because it's better if we do praying in the mosque than in the open field like Monas

Contra: As long as it attracts people to do Taraweh, they think it's good.

2. Topic: Safer crossing

Pro: With safer crossing, it makes us safety because we dont't need to wait the train to pass. Thus reducing the likelihood of an accident because of people who break the rules.

Contra: They think the construction will be long and will create trafic jams, it will also disrupt the train traffic

3.  Topic: The Eggs Price Are Higher During Ramadhan
    Pro: In economic law, if an item amount is less than demand, the price of the item will be high.
    Con: If the price of chicken and eggs soars, those will cause price food instability
             which make the lower classes unable to buy.

4. Topic : Freeport Deal Still Unclear
Pro : Government does is good (take the ownership of 51%).
Con : The income is not higher.

5. Topic : Sleeping Too Much Or Too Little Can Increase Risk Of Health
• Pro : Based on research, the scientist found that sleep less than 6 hours more a night are both linked with an increased risk of developing metabolic syndrome.
• Con : However, some people feel not good if they sleep less than 6 hours.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Bakti Desa

BakDes    O nce upon a time,  we stay at home Mrs.Ai Rukmini. The job of mom Ai Rukmini is gardening. We are in one house four people. There is Asti,Me,Pretty,and Yustavia. There is very diferent from the situation In the city. There is very cool there. On the first time afternoon, we joined gymnastis, with the local residents. They are very friendly. BTW  Mrs. Ai Rukmini lived alone and her husband had just dread about three months ago. She had four children and had a family and his gradson named Azmi and Vira always acconpanied his grandmother.          Our second day to the Ciendog river. The road the river is very steep. We are there playing water with clasmate,When the trip to home there was an icident that the motorbike fell of f a cliff. Fortunatelly its fire.     The third day we go to Cisanti Lake, we are there jogging and enjoying the beauty of the place. When we go home Mrs.Ai Rukmini can't hold back her tears, bec...
No. Name                   Offers      Suggestion 1. Isti and Intan            VV              V 2. Luvita and Widya     V              V 3.  Astri and Silvin         V              V 4.  Asti and Fathimah    V             VV 5.  Bagas and Ridwan    V              V 6. Fajar and Ray             V              V 7. Fathan and Abdul    VV             VV 8.  Yustavia and Putri    V             VV 9.  Pretty and Vira          V             VV 10. Larisa, A...

My Dream

MY DREAM     My name is Aura Natha Nadya, I am 17 years old right now. I was born in 2001. I have one older brother, and I am the youngest child. My brother studied at University Putra Malaysia (UPM) majoring in accounting. And I do not forget that I have two parents, one father, and one mother. Whom I love and be proud of.     My hobby is sports badminton, basketball,volleyball,futsal, and ping pong. Since childhood I like to be invited to badminton by my father. Since the third grade my elementary school stopped badminton, because my brother will face the national exam. Until now I am very sorry, because if I did not stop badminton until now, Inshallah I have become a professional player and that can make parents happy little by little. After I entered seventh grade of junior high school, I was invited to take part in basketball extracurricular activities. So why do I know basketball? that's all because I was invited by my friend to join basketball. A...